Are you ready to commit to your health, fitness and wellbeing?
Do you want to become fitter and stronger than ever before? Do you want to drop a dress size, boost your metabolism, and burn body fat? Do you want to feel healthier in mind, body and spirit?
Ask yourself... HOW are you going to do it? WHAT are you going to change? WHEN are you going to start?
We aim to help you make positive changes to your health, fitness and wellbeing, so that you can feel great on the inside and out. We educate you to build a strong foundation for your weight loss or fitness journey, and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
This is about you reaching your goals, making your dreams a reality, and allowing you to feel confident with your body and exercise. If you want to start your change, please contact Sofia to sign up or for any further information.
SofiActive Christmas Party
All of our classes and clients are invited to come together for one night to socialise, let our hair down, and celebrate everything that has been achieved over the past year!
WHEN: Saturday 2nd December - from 6.45pm onwards.
WHERE: St. Joseph's Church Centre, 67 Purewell, BH23 1EH.
£5 per ticket. Please bring your own alcohol.
All food and soft drinks will be provided, not to mention our party playlist ready to dance the night away! As well as announcing some special SofiActive awards, there will also be a raffle in aid of our local Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
Tickets are exclusive to SofiActive members, so please see Sofia to book - don't miss out, tickets are limited and selling fast! We hope to see you there!
Do you want to get fit and stay fit? The only person who can do it is YOU! Give your body and mind that kick start with our WEEKLY CLASSES.
Our full class programme launches on the week commencing Monday 18th September, ready to smash our goals for Christmas.
Please see our SofiActive calendar below for dates and times of all running sessions.
Weekly Fitness Classes
Classes based in Highcliffe, Mudeford, Christchurch & Southbourne:
- Kick Start Fitness - 9.30 - 10.30 am @ Somerford Arc, £5 **NEW**
- 60+ Fit Club - 2.15 - 3.15 pm @ Highcliffe Castle, £6 per session or £20 for block of 4.
- Fit Club - 6 - 7 pm @ Druitt Hall, Christchurch, £5.
- Super Circuit - 9.30 - 10.30 am @ Belle Bodies, members £2/ non-members £3 **NEW**
- 60+ Fit Club - 11.30 - 12.30 am @ Somerford Arc, £5
- H.I.T (High Intensity Training) - 6.30 - 7.30 pm @ Highcliffe Castle, £5.
- 60+ Fit Club - 9.15 - 10.15 am @ Highcliffe Castle, £6 per session or £20 for block of 4.
- H.I.T (High Intensity Training) - 6.30 - 7.30 pm @ Highcliffe Castle, £5 **NEW**
- Fit Club - 9.15 - 10.15 am @ Portfield Hall, Christchurch, £5 **NEW**
- 60+ Fit Club - 11.00 am - 12.00 pm @ The Beehive, Southbourne, £5
- 60+ Fit Club - 2.15 - 3.15 pm @ St Joseph's Church Centre, Purewell, (enjoy a complimentary cup of tea after class), £5.
- Kick Start Fitness - 6 - 7 pm @ Mudeford Wood Community Centre, £5.
- Fit Club - 9.30 - 10.30 am @ The Beehive, Southbourne, £5
- 60+ Fit Club - 2.15 - 3.15 pm @ Stanpit Village Hall (enjoy a complimentary cup of tea after class), £5.
Please see the 'Weekly Fitness Classes' tab for a description of each session or contact Sofia for more information.